SeaBat T50-P Multibeam Sonar
- General Details
The SeaBat T50-P is the new addition to the leading SeaBat T-series product range engineered from the ground up to evolve with your business. Combined with the Portable Sonar Processor the SeaBat T50-P provides unprecedented survey data, providing faster operational surveys and reduced processing time.
Ultra high resolution portable multibeam echosounder
The SeaBat T50-P is fully frequency agile from 190 to 420 kHz allowing for improved swath performace and reduced survey time under difficult conditions. The SeaBat T50-P is designed for fast mobilization on smaller vessels. The Portable Sonar Processor and sonar head form a compact system, securing minimal interfacing and low space requirements.
SeaBat T50-P Product benefits
- Unprecedented clean and ultra high data quality for faster operational surveys and reduced processing time.
- Fully frequency agile from 190 to 420 kHz, allowing for improved swath performance and reduced survey time under difficult conditions.
- Designed for smaller vessel portable use. The compact system allows for fast mobilization, mininal interfacing and low space requirements.
- Significantly reduced amount of data collected with the intelligentdata reduction algorithms in the compressed water column feature.
- 512 beams
- Water column visualization
- Compressed Water Column Data
- Full Water Column Data Logging
- 66kHz Sampling Rate
- Frequency Agile (190-420kHz)
- Selectable Beam Density /Constant Seafloor Spacing
- Tracker Autopilot
- Teledyne Sonar User Interface
- X-Range / Frequency Modulation*
- Normalized Backscatter*
- Full Rate dual Head with Full Frequency Agility*
- Real-time Pipe Detection and Tracking*
- 3 year standard warranty
Clean and ultra high data quality
The images below was recorded with the SeaBat T50-P by the Hamburg Port Authority
- Order Enquiry
Contact form description text[/contact_form