- General Details
The C-Nav3050 integrated DGNSS Receiver /DGPS Receiver provides decimeter-level position accuracy, anywhere in the world, anytime.
Powered by the Sapphire GNSS Engine, the C-Nav3050 provides 66-channel tracking, including multi-constellation support for GPS, and GLONASS. It also provides patented interference rejection and anti-jamming capabilities.
The C-Nav3050 is fully upgradeable, allowing users to go from a single-frequency receiver, to multi-frequency with a simple software upgrade. The flexibility of the C-Nav3050 will enable you to adapt to any application, and will give you the confidence to get the job done.
- 66-channel combined GPS/GNSS/L-band receiver provides decimeter, precise point positioning accuracy worldwide between 72Â°N and 72Â°S
- Multi-constellation support and tracks GPS, GLONASS, C-Nav, other SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS) signals, C-Nav Corrections Service Over-the-Internet (CCS OTI), and accepts external RTCM input. A choice of data rates make corrections via the internet affordable, and using Iridium delivery, reception at any Latitude is possible.
- Small and lightweight for fast and hassle-free setup. Low look angle L-Band antenna. Easily installed in series with the existing GNSS antenna, extends satellite delivered coverage area.
- Easily configured utilizing C-Setup , a free PC based software
- Easily monitored with intuitive front-panel LEDs, a C-NaviGator III Control & Display Unit, or C-Monitor, a C-Nav proprietary PC-based controller software.
- Order Enquiry
Contact form description text